OLYCA Online Franchise

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OLYCA Online Franchise

OLYCA Football League

5 posters

for xtremehostile

dsmpacttsi
    dsmpacttsi

for xtremehostile Empty for xtremehostile

Post  dsmpacttsi Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:52 pm

since you seem to think me going for it on 4th and 2 on MY 29 yard line is illegal ill go ahead and post the rules for you so you can see.

-Because we want a realistic football environment, please follow these guidelines on 4th down:
    a-Only go for it when you are within a few yards to go (when in borderline FG/Punt range)
    b-In obvious field goal range, you should normally be kicking a FG, but you're free to take a shot if it's 4th and under 2 yards to go.
    c-If you're down by 21 points in 2nd half then you can go for it anytime.
    d-If you're down in the fourth quarter and need a 1st down to tie the game and punting would mean you lose then you can go for it
    In conclusion, use common football sense to decide when to go for it. Try to keep it as realistic as possible.

my kicker is a 66 so why would i try and kick a feild goal from 46 yards.
    so whos the "fucking dumb ass" now?

p.s. try returning a punt without that bullshit cheese play with taking players back to block my computer players.
    xtremehostile
    xtremehostile

for xtremehostile Empty Re: for xtremehostile

Post  xtremehostile Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:57 pm

it says 4 & UNDER 2... i paused the game, messaged u tryin to get u to stop...and u still didn't care...all u did was ignore my messages and keep playin...
    dsmpacttsi
    dsmpacttsi

Post  dsmpacttsi Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:59 pm

ughh ill say it again, READ THIS PART OF IT!!!!!

Because we want a realistic football environment, please follow these guidelines on 4th down:
    a-Only go for it when you are within a few yards to go (when in borderline FG/Punt range)

MY KICKER IS RATED A 66. I WAS ON THE 29 YARD LINE, A 46 YARD FIELD GOAL. MAKING THIS AREA OF THE FIELD BETWEEN A FG AND A PUNT. MEANING IT WASNT AGAINST THE RULES, JUST MEANS YOUR A WHINY PUNK THAT DIDNT READ THE RULES RIGHT.
    trcownage
    trcownage

Post  trcownage Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:04 pm

if he went for it on 4th and 2 then its illegal, if he went for it on 4th and 1 or 4th and inches than its fine
    dsmpacttsi
    dsmpacttsi

Post  dsmpacttsi Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:05 pm

trcownage wrote:if he went for it on 4th and 2 then its illegal, if he went for it on 4th and 1 or 4th and inches than its fine

the rules i even posted for you to see clearly state i can go for it if its 4th and A FEW yards and im in between field goal and punt range. the 29 yard line is just about the exact point between field goal and punt range.
    trcownage
    trcownage

Post  trcownage Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:11 pm

"but you're free to take a shot if it's 4th and under 2 yards to go."
    has to be under 2 not 2
    dsmpacttsi
    dsmpacttsi

Post  dsmpacttsi Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:13 pm

a-Only go for it when you are within A FEW yards to go (when in borderline FG/Punt range)

Do you see it now????
    xtremehostile
    xtremehostile

Post  xtremehostile Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:16 pm

hey even the commish said i was right...instead of thinkin everybody else is wrong y dont u READ what everybody else is reading...
    dsmpacttsi
    dsmpacttsi

Post  dsmpacttsi Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:19 pm

omg read it, your retarded dude. its right in front of your face.

"a-Only go for it when you are within A FEw yards to go (when in borderline FG/Punt range)"

now ill define a couple things for you since it appears your broke in the head.

a few- a number more than 2. usually 3-4

borderline fg/punt range- area of the field where your not sure if your kicker will make the field goal.

i dont know why your bitching, i did nothing illegal. you did. you kept putting people back to block the computer on punt returns, which was the only way you really scored.
    trcownage
    trcownage

Post  trcownage Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:23 pm

unless it was raining or bad wind u probley should have kicked the feild goal idk what the weather was like but even bad kickers can make a 46
    trcownage
    trcownage

Post  trcownage Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:24 pm

or if his kick power is in the 7's then i could see it too but idk anything abou your kicker
    dsmpacttsi
    dsmpacttsi

Post  dsmpacttsi Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:25 pm

trcownage wrote:unless it was raining or bad wind u probley should have kicked the feild goal idk what the weather was like but even bad kickers can make a 46

dude my kicker is a 66, he wouldnt make it. i dont care if i had the best kicker in the game at 46 yards thats legal 110%. absolutely NOTHING wrong with it. jesus christ they do it in the nfl all the time.
    xtremehostile
    xtremehostile

Post  xtremehostile Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:28 pm

did u read what i said???the commisioner said i was right...that means ur WRONG...and ur talkin about ur kicker being rated 60...yeah maybe he is but he has 95 KICK POWER...u would of CLEARED it from 55...

Last edited by xtremehostile on Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dsmpacttsi
    dsmpacttsi

Post  dsmpacttsi Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:29 pm

xtremehostile wrote:did u read what i said???the commisioner said i was right...that means ur WRONG...

well you obviously didnt explain the situation correctly, not suprised.

i would like to hear you explain why you were cheese playing on punt returns????
    xtremehostile
    xtremehostile

Post  xtremehostile Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:31 pm

bc u went for it...i made that clear when u were ignorin me...
    xtremehostile
    xtremehostile

Post  xtremehostile Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:31 pm

bc u went for it...i made that clear when u were ignorin me...
    dsmpacttsi
    dsmpacttsi

Post  dsmpacttsi Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:32 pm

xtremehostile wrote:bc u went for it...i made that clear when u were ignorin me...

so because you "thought" i was cheating, you decided to cheat. wow. and if you still think what i did was illegal, read the above posts 20 or 30 times and maybe it will start to sink in.
    xtremehostile
    xtremehostile

Post  xtremehostile Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:47 pm

since u completely ignored me yes i started doin that...but man i hope u realise how dumb u are...bc u can't go for it 4 & 2 in the first quarter 0-0....THATS NOT REAL/SIM FOOTBALL...and u brought up thing about ur kicker but his 95 power and he would have no problem making it....
    dsmpacttsi
    dsmpacttsi

Post  dsmpacttsi Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:00 pm

xtremehostile wrote:since u completely ignored me yes i started doin that...but man i hope u realise how dumb u are...bc u can't go for it 4 & 2 in the first quarter 0-0....THATS NOT REAL/SIM FOOTBALL...and u brought up thing about ur kicker but his 95 power and he would have no problem making it....

too bad power isnt all you need from 46 yards, look at his accuracy. doesnt maatter anyways, like i saiddoesnt matter if you have the best kicker in the game, 46 yards is in between punting and a fg. ive explained my self perfectly fine so im done here. youll be the one having to explain your cheating to the commish.
    later.
    mclay8823
    mclay8823

for xtremehostile Empty re

Post  mclay8823 Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:12 pm

The rules state:

"-Because we want a realistic football environment, please follow these guidelines on 4th down:
    b-In obvious field goal range, you should normally be kicking a FG, but you're free to take a shot if it's 4th and under 2 yards to go."

According to that, the Cowboys guy is right here. Where he was on the field is "borderline FG/Punt range". I have no problem with him going for it. You stop him, you get decent field position. I don't see why it's a big deal.

I had no problem with using lineman to help block on punts, but apparently it is frowned upon. I do it still by habit, but I'm trying not to . I guess technically it is dumb. So don't do it. If you want to pull a guy back a few yards to watch for fake punts fine, but dont run all the way back to the Punt returner.

Hope that helps.
    xtremehostile
    xtremehostile

Post  xtremehostile Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:14 pm

so ur tellin me if ur at the 28 YARDS LINE UR BORDERLINE PUNT???lol thats a JOKE....
    dsmpacttsi
    dsmpacttsi

Post  dsmpacttsi Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:36 pm

xtremehostile wrote:so ur tellin me if ur at the 28 YARDS LINE UR BORDERLINE PUNT???lol thats a JOKE....

football knowledge>you
    GreenLimitedL [Colts]
    GreenLimitedL [Colts]
    Admin

Post  GreenLimitedL [Colts] Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:25 pm

Stop argueing over like 2 yards
    mclay8823
    mclay8823

for xtremehostile Empty re

Post  mclay8823 Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:05 pm

Admin [GreenLimitedL] wrote:Stop argueing over like 2 yards