OLYCA Online Franchise

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OLYCA Online Franchise

OLYCA Football League

3 posters

crappy interent

dsmpacttsi
    dsmpacttsi

crappy interent Empty crappy interent

Post  dsmpacttsi Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:31 pm

if you start a game and it keeps skipping can u quit the game and play it later. its bullshit playing when it skips i keep throwing intereceptions cause u cant see what defenders are doing. i dont wana take another loss cause of some crappy internet.
    CC Creeper
    CC Creeper

crappy interent Empty Re: crappy interent

Post  CC Creeper Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:28 pm

dsmpacttsi wrote:if you start a game and it keeps skipping can u quit the game and play it later. its bullshit playing when it skips i keep throwing intereceptions cause u cant see what defenders are doing. i dont wana take another loss cause of some crappy internet.

be a man...take the loss
    dsmpacttsi
    dsmpacttsi

Post  dsmpacttsi Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:30 pm

CC Creeper wrote:
    dsmpacttsi wrote:if you start a game and it keeps skipping can u quit the game and play it later. its bullshit playing when it skips i keep throwing intereceptions cause u cant see what defenders are doing. i dont wana take another loss cause of some crappy internet.

be a man...take the loss

i did take the loss but thanks for commenting on my manhood Rolling Eyes . do you know how frustrating it is playing a whole game where its just skipping the whole time?? its not fun, has nothing to do with manhood. unlike some i dont measure my manhood on a videogame.

btw i was talking about quitting out right away if its skipping right when you start the game.
    CC Creeper
    CC Creeper

Post  CC Creeper Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:44 pm

nah man i wasn't being serious about it. i don't care if u start the game over
    dsmpacttsi
    dsmpacttsi

Post  dsmpacttsi Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:46 pm

CC Creeper wrote:nah man i wasn't being serious about it. i don't care if u start the game over

some people probably would though, i dont see why anyone would want to play a whole game like that but someone always cares.
    Renos I Finest
    Renos I Finest

Post  Renos I Finest Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:06 pm

if its skipping you should be able to quit, just as long as their arent any points scored

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 4:37 am