OLYCA Online Franchise

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OLYCA Online Franchise

OLYCA Football League

2 posters

Packers........

PurpleNug
    PurpleNug

Packers........ Empty Packers........

Post  PurpleNug Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:58 pm

I've tried sending him an invite last night at least 4 of them... and he was playing a normal franchise but not in a game I believe. I sent him a message. Got no response.. So i let it go.. He hasnt been on all day. he got off before 4ish(which i cant get mad at because of the superbowl) Now i have things to take care of tomorrow and idk if I'll be able to play by 6. I got hit with a blizzard and i still need to shovel both my driveways out.
    So what am I supposed to do?
    mclay8823
    mclay8823

Packers........ Empty Re: Packers........

Post  mclay8823 Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:48 pm

Hey, I had a meeting all day so I couldn't catch you in time. Normally, I'd just boot the person within a few hours of the deadline so you could play the CPU before we advanced. Unfortunately, you aren't online and advance time is approaching.

Note for everyone: You won't be able to play 100% of your games in all likelihood. Sometimes people's schedules won't work out and 2-3 games of yours might be simmed. Just build a good team and play as many as possible. If your opponent is blatantly ignoring you, just be ready to play around 5:15 pm EST on advance day and I'll boot them so you can play. If you aren't around and get booted, don't worry: you can get right back into the league. Just don't make it a recurring theme.