OLYCA Online Franchise

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OLYCA Online Franchise

OLYCA Football League

4 posters

Colts-Titans Game

prpatel051

Colts-Titans Game Empty Colts-Titans Game

Post  prpatel051 Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:37 pm

Now gonna waste time here, im not here to say boot the colts
    just some quick things,
    started the game this was good at beginning, except on his first drive i believe he ran LT out of shotgun and then after he was tackled did hurry up in 1st quarter and did the same play and LT was hurt injury timeout
    game goes good except how on every third down, there would be a screen to the HB happened maybe 2-3 time on one drive
    then with 2min left in first half i got a interception drove it down to the goal line, got tackled on third down and faced a 4th and 3 on the goal line, with around 20 sec left before half he was getting the ball.
    Now this is what he got upset about, i went for it and CJ ran it in, no pass to flats or screens just a good old run. Now what i was thinking im up 7 points he was getting ball back there was no way he could drive down in 20 sec if i didnt convert and 3 point i didnt think made a big diff, i was playing good D getting interception, so i went for it and got it.
    he starts to send 15 messages literally swearing at me saying i cheated
    We continue, he gets kickoff and runs maclin back behind jennings and the laterals back to him didnt really do anything good but you rarely see that in a game maybe college dont really care about it though.
    He started to play throwing some screens and passes and one play which i saved and can show is where he hiked it ran to the right sideline and then turned around and threw a screen, i was running man so it was incomplete but still no one does this.
    He throws a pick on 4th and 6 on his 31 i believe not sure about this cant remember i took a pic of it and it says 4th and 6 on IND 31 Interception, so dont know if thats 3rd or 4th, i get the interception and he quits
    Thanks for your time for reading this lol i can post the vid and pic if needed
    prpatel05
    prpatel05

Colts-Titans Game Empty Re: Colts-Titans Game

Post  prpatel05 Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:38 pm

got my old account unblocked this is me ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    GreenLimitedL [Colts]
    GreenLimitedL [Colts]
    Admin

Post  GreenLimitedL [Colts] Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:48 pm

yeah u still cheated.
    mclay8823
    mclay8823

Post  mclay8823 Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:09 pm

C'mon Green, we said we'd all be adults here. If you disagree with anything he said, let me know and we will sort it out.

From what he said, there were no major violations.

I COULD NOT BE MORE CLEAR AROUND THIS: IF YOU MAKE AN EDUCATED FOOTBALL DECISION THAT MAKES LOGICAL FOOTBALL SENSE, YOU ARE NOT (NOT NOT NOT NOT) IN VIOLATION OF THE RULES!!

Now, I know one of you are reading this thinking you're going to pull some BS play down the road and say you saw it one time back in 1996 or something. Don't do that. Don't abuse that clause or try to convince me of something absurd. I'm an NFL statistical expert and I've been studying the league for years. I'm not trying to sound pompous, but my point is simply to not even bother trying to pull something over on me. Won't happen.

According to what was said by Titans owner, he didn't do anything illegal. He makes a great case for why he went for it, and alot of NFL coaches would do the same.

I'm more bothered about the rolling out to the sideline screens - that is an obvious glitchy play. Abusing screens is also inappropriate, as is HB flats in excess. If you didn't do any of that, fine, I'm just responding to what was posted. Let this just by a memo to everyone to not do any of those things.

Hope that clears everything up. Here's to smooth sailin' the rest of the way.

Any other thoughts, comments?
    GreenLimitedL [Colts]
    GreenLimitedL [Colts]
    Admin

Post  GreenLimitedL [Colts] Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:16 pm

idc he still cheated if he wouldve kicked a fg he wouldve still be in lead.. even if i got the ball back in half and scored touchdown he would be up by 3 whyd he have to go for 7 see thats bs
    mclay8823
    mclay8823

Post  mclay8823 Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:33 pm

With all due respect, what he did was not cheating. He made a smart football move. I can't fault him for it.
    GreenLimitedL [Colts]
    GreenLimitedL [Colts]
    Admin

Post  GreenLimitedL [Colts] Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:45 pm

alright watch since u let that go alright will see

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 10:17 pm