OLYCA Online Franchise

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OLYCA Online Franchise

OLYCA Football League

3 posters

**EVERYBODY READ**

mclay8823
    mclay8823

**EVERYBODY READ** Empty Re: **EVERYBODY READ**

Post  mclay8823 Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:18 am

I can't say I'm upset to see him leave. It seems that he reads the rules, sees what he wants to see, and then complains when we don't follow what he feels the rules should be.

Not only did I post the rule (every 48 hours), I also messaged the ENTIRE league several times to let you know when the advance time is. Furthermore, I never heard one word from him about his opponent not being on.

Good riddens is right.
    dsmpacttsi
    dsmpacttsi

Post  dsmpacttsi Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:31 pm

xtremehostile wrote:why would u advance the week when there's still 5 user games to be played...that 10 people that have not played their games....meaning 1/3 of the league didn't have their game finished and u still forwarded it...thats fuckin stupid, especially for the people that are on ALL THE TIME like me and my opponent never gets online but i get a loss...this a fuckin sorry excuse for a league...im out...

what part of 24 hour league didnt you understand. i mean we all know you have issues understanding the rules, but that one is pretty simple. there was also a post saying if your opp. doesnt get on send mclay a message before he advances and he'll boot him. learn to read in your next league. good riddance.
    xtremehostile
    xtremehostile

**EVERYBODY READ** Empty **EVERYBODY READ**

Post  xtremehostile Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:03 pm

why would u advance the week when there's still 5 user games to be played...that 10 people that have not played their games....meaning 1/3 of the league didn't have their game finished and u still forwarded it...thats fuckin stupid, especially for the people that are on ALL THE TIME like me and my opponent never gets online but i get a loss...this a fuckin sorry excuse for a league...im out...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 1:57 pm